FLYER is the first high quality virtual interactive English testing platform for kids. We’re thrilled to build a global citizen qualification for Vietnamese kids.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to design and build the next-generation web and native applications for our world-class Flyer – English Testing Platform.
- 3 Years working experience in NodeJS
- Have knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL) and ORM technologies (gorm/ent for golang or typeorm/micro-orm for nodejs)
• Experience working with Typescript.
• Experience working with Graphql API.
• Proficient in front-end frameworks like React.js (React hooks api), Next.js, CSS in JS frameworks v.v
• Experience with CSS preprocessors (Less, Scss, Sass, Stylus), Mobile First / Website Responsive, v.v.
• Experience in building front-end projects using Webpack, Gulp, etc.
• Knowledge of UI optimization, design and provision of highly available, scalable cloud-based systems.
• Knowledge of API security, JSON, XML, etc.
• Familiar with version control tools (git).
• Ability to read and understand documents in English.
• A creative thinking, passionate about building highly applicable works, always looking for UI / UX improvements to bring superior user experience..
• A preliminary understanding of the microservices architecture is a big plus.
- Proficient in modern CSS frameworks like Tailwindcss, CSS in JS frameworks, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience working in Nodejs or Go. Willingness to learn new programming languages is required (including Go)
Compensations & Benefits
* Project bonus, lunch & transportation support. Holidays, Tet bonus,
* Salary from 800$ ~1500$ and commission (Up to 1500$).
* All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor Law, health care package.
* 12 days annual leave.
* Yearly company trip, team building activities.
* Join the open-minded, flexible, and fun project team, interesting projects.
How to apply: Kindly send your CV and to email: [email protected] with title FRONT-END Developers – Full name